29 Nov Meet The Team: Chad Peterson
Welcome back to our Meet the Team series! This week, we’re introducing you to Chad, a totally rad guy doing totally rad things. We asked him a few questions to help you understand his radness. Check them out below!
- What’s your position?
- Digital Project Manager
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- Just over 10 Months
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- I am a voice over talent when not at Hubbard, lending my voice to a slew of projects, from commercials to characters!
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- The Networking – I have been able to build quite the network of folks that love the same things I do, and we constantly share and collaborate on projects we would never have done without each other.
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- Jealousy! Social can create such a black hole of “perfect moments” that can easily sway us into a jealous fit and lack of appreciation for what we have or where we are at on our own journey.
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- Working my side job as a Voice Over Talent (I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was) and hanging out with my wife and daughter!
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- Instagram – it has a great combination of creativity and search engine optimization that anyone can use to their advantage to get their content seen. It is also one of the more positive platforms I’ve participated in (outside of the perfect moment jealousy triggers).
- Any parting words?
- “You could leave life right now. Let that determine what you do and say and think.” – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations