17 Sep Meet The Team: Derek Hageness
We’re back with another team member of Hubbard Interactive for you to meet! This week, we chatted with a member of our design team, Derek. Derek has been at Hubbard for many years, but recently joined the Hubbard Interactive side of the ‘biz. Keep reading to get to know him!
- What’s your position?
- Graphic Designer
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- 6 years
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- I visited Australia twice in the same trip. Think about that one!
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- Being able to share and Inspire as well as be inspired
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- Mindless Scrolling & Unhealthy Comparisons
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- Play in my rock band @unkledaddyband and go on adventures with my wife
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- My favorite social media channel is Instagram. I love the account @kidsgettinghurt. I know I know it sounds awful, but it’s basically the kids section of america’s funniest home videos. On a tough day it’s good to get a good laugh and kids are inherently hilarious the way it is.
- Any parting words?
- Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to check out Derek’s band page on Instagram, and stay tuned for another Meet the Team blog to meet more of Hubbard Interactive’s stellar team.