10 Sep Meet The Team: Jordan Preston
Welcome back! This week, we’re introducing you to one of our new team members, Jordan. Jordan recently joined our team, and we’re so excited for you to learn more about him. We asked him a few questions – check out his answers!
- What’s your position?
- Social Media Strategist
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- Since way, way back in July 2018
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- When I was a kid, I used to watch the Weather Channel all the time. Like ALL the time. I have no idea why. All I’m saying is Dave Dahl and Ken Barlow might have some competition.
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- I’d have to say the power to make your voice heard. Social media provides us an outlet to connect with people that we never would’ve been able to reach even just a decade ago.
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- I think people have become too consumed with how they portray themselves on social media instead of living in the moment. We don’t ALWAYS have to “do it for the ‘gram.”
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- You can find me catching live music, cheering on my beloved Minnesota sports teams (despite the countless times they’ve crushed my soul), or sampling the Twin Cities’ best taco spots.
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- Gotta go with Instagram because of the visual aspect. You know…the whole “a picture is worth a thousand words” thing.
- Any words of wisdom?
- Try to learn something new everyday. It’s good for you. Shoutout to Bill Nye for this quote: “Everybody you’ll ever meet knows something you don’t.”
Isn’t he neat? We are thrilled that Jordan has joined our team, and with his experience, his clients will be sure to receive creative ideas, exciting campaigns, and much more. Welcome to the team Jordan!