01 Oct Meet The Team: Katie Mullenbach
Welcome back! We’re happy to see you again. This week in our Meet the Team series, we are introducing you to Katie, one of our new Social Media Coordinators. To get to know her a little better, she answered a few questions for us. See what she said below!
- What’s your position?
- Social Media Coordinator!
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- One Month!
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- I DJ downtown Minneapolis from time to time, and I am working on producing music. I am also obsessed with pugs and have a sweet girl named Sassy.
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- I love how easy it is to connect with people across the world and see other cultures. It is such a great way to express your passions and document your life. You can brand yourself how you want to. I love being able to see new places online that inspire me to explore in person. It is such a useful platform for businesses to showcase their attributes and add creative content to the story. I also love how humorous it can be and how fast ideas and memes can go viral.
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- My least favorite thing about social media is the FOMO; however I find myself lately taking steps back to think about how so many only showcase the good. I have also lost sleep over watching beauty gurus video’s into the wee hours of the morning!
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- I like going to concerts and Minnesota sporting events. However, I try to spend a lot of time with my family. As some members get older my goal is to spend as much time with them as I can, we don’t live forever after all.
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- I enjoy Youtube. It has such a great variety of content. From funny skits to informational tutorials it has it all. I discovered it in 2008 and had watched many viral videos. I enjoy falling down conspiracy theory holes and subscribing to the most significant beauty influencers.
- Any parting words?
- I feel so privileged to be able to do what I love for a living. I am so excited to be working with an incredibly supportive team here at Hubbard Interactive.There are some seriously talented and hardworking people here, and it’s inspiring.