31 Aug Meet The Team: Meghan Bergman
Everyone, meet Meghan! She recently joined our team, and we are so excited for you to get to know her. Meghan answered a few questions for us so you could get to know her a little bit better, so read her answers below:
- What’s your position?
- Social Media Strategist
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- One month!
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- I’m a certified personal trainer!
Also, one time I broke both of my legs.. at the same time.
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- I think it’s fascinating how social media has become a platform for people and companies alike to express their individual personalities and creativity. Brands have the ability to build and reinforce their image by embodying a unique voice, creating tailored posts and ads, and engaging with their audiences on a more personal level. There are certain brands out there that really come to life on social media thanks to their creative efforts. When used strategically, social media is a very powerful tool!
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- I love social media, however I don’t love the amount of time I find myself absorbed in it. I’m guilty of those late night scrolls, but then again, it seems important at the time to keep myself updated on the latest memes and foodie Insta-stories.
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- For as long as I can remember, exercising has been my go-to thing. Outside of work you can find me at the gym running, cycling, and conditioning. I also enjoy writing for my health and fitness blog in my spare time. I share my fitness-related thoughts and recommendations, and love spreading the happiness and positivity that living a healthy lifestyle brings me. If you’re interested (shameless plug), check it out! www.healthyintentions.co
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- My favorite social media channel is Instagram. It’s a very visual platform, and, as a person who has always found enjoyment in taking photos (whether it’s with an iPhone or a digital camera from 2010), I naturally enjoy curating a feed of pictures and personal inspiration. While the Instagram grid can look very uniform, I love that brands and individuals have found versatility in it. There is now an element of design to the platform, and it seems everyday someone is coming up with new and creative ways to display their content.
- Any words of wisdom?
- I’m thrilled to be a part of the Hubbard Interactive team! We have some incredibly talented and dedicated people here, and those attributes shine through in the work we produce.
Isn’t Meghan great? We couldn’t be more excited that she has joined our team as a Social Media Strategist. Meghan is going to be working on a variety of brands, from local food brands to healthcare organizations. Please join us in saying welcome!