23 Jul Meet The Team: Samantha Franco
We’re back and this time, we’re talking to Sam! We asked her a few questions so you can get to know her a little bit better. Check it out:
- What’s your position at Hubbard Interactive?
- I’m a Social Media Strategist 🙂
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- I’ve been at Hubbard for 6 months now, boy does time fly!
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- One fun fact about myself is that I have a 14 year old sister, so we’re 11 years apart. It 1. Makes me feel old that she’s 14 and 2. It’s crazy watching her grow up in a completely different social and political landscape compared to what I had growing up.
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- My favorite thing about social media marketing is that it gives art a purpose! The more creative you are the better, so you’re able to think like an artist, but in the constraints of a brand.
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- My least favorite thing about social media is how habitual it becomes into your daily life. I feel like I can’t remember what it’s like to not check my Facebook and Instagram. Cheers to simpler times!
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- A few of my favorite things to do outside of work are going bike riding, hang out with friends, drink craft beer and go to live concerts- Minneapolis has the best music scene!
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- My favorite social media channel for personal use is Instagram. I’m a very visual person, so it speaks to me. In terms of social media marketing, my favorite channel is Facebook for all the additional advertising tools they offer!
- Any words of wisdom?
- The only thing I can think of is a quote I heard a couple of weeks ago that has stuck with me/ blew my mind. It was “You’re always one decision away from a completely different life.” *cue your minds blown*
Sam’s skills have been elevating the presence of her social media clients, whether it’s through her photography or design chops. We’re glad to have her as a part of our team!