17 Oct Meet The Team: Tatum Richards
Welcome back to our Meet the Team series! This week, we are introducing you to Tatum, one of our newest team members. She comes to us with a background in content creation and implementation and has worked in industries from athletics to wildlife. We grabbed Tatum to ask her a few questions, so check out her answers below!
- What’s your position?
- Social Media Coordinator
- How long have you been at Hubbard?
- Coming up on 5 weeks!
- What’s one fun fact about yourself?
- I have a hole-in-one and I’m from South Dakota! (yeehaw)
- What’s your favorite thing about social media?
- Social media allows brands to tell their story and showcase their individual voice while connecting with consumers on a more personal basis. Social media connects people and enables others to be a part of a bigger cause.
- What’s your least favorite thing about social media?
- My least favorite thing about social media probably involves how easily you can get wrapped up into it. Worrying more about how you portray yourself to others instead of posting content you enjoy.
- Favorite things to do outside of work?
- Boating, golfing, helping out at the dance studio, or checking out new fun things to do in the city!
- Favorite social media channel and why?
- Easily Twitter. I’m really into the copy side of the industry, so Twitter is a fun platform to see how brands and people engage. Also, I usually get a good laugh because Twitter is hilarious.
- Any parting words?
- I am so lucky to be a part of the Hubbard Interactive Team! This is such an outstanding group of creative, ambitious and talented people, and I feel so fortunate to work with them every day.