In every industry, there are those who push beyond what’s asked of them in the hopes of disrupting the status quo. These are the early risers and late-nighters. The after-work hustlers and the opportunity seekers. In the advertising and marketing industry, we call these people the 32 Under 32. This award recognizes 32 up-and-coming ad professionals in the Twin Cities, hailing incredible accomplishments and endeavors they gain at such a young age.
We are so proud to have not one, but TWO Hubbard employees nominated for this award – Jayna Anderson, Senior Social Media Strategist and Hannah Brugman, Senior Social Media Manager.
Jayna Anderson is the Senior Social Media Strategist at Hubbard Interactive and goes above-and-beyond in her position on a consistent basis. She is dependable, hard-working and a joy to work with. She truly goes above-and beyond in all she does! A client of ours required help getting the staff on board utilizing social media to the fullest extent. Jayna worked with our design team to create a stylist tutorial sheet, partnered with Instagram training sessions at each of the salons, to get the entire salon on board with our social media program. She even went as far as calling her high school Spanish teacher, to translate Facebook ads, when her client wanted to reach a Hispanic demographic. She represents the social team in a way that highlights all of our strengths.
- Won Next Gen Award for up-and-comer in radio leadership
- Spearheaded launch of Hubbard Internship Program with Jordan Nelson
- Created training program between all Hubbard markets for better collaboration and growth
- Working with Hubbard New York on implementing social media plan
Hannah Brugman is that girl who stays up late just to make sure the latest breaking story is posted and timely. Her role as Social Media Manager for the stations has improved their social media presence and made them a leader amongst competitors. Her work with myTalk 107 has proved social and radio work hand in hand to reach success. She has recently been promoted to a Senior role for her hard work on the station and continues to wow the stations with her efficiency and trend spotting abilities. Hannah is the girl who has to get notified by HR every year that she needs to use her vacation hours. She’s a hard worker that has proved it.
- Promoted to Senior Social Media Manager for Radio Stations
- Helps promote and cover events on social media, like Project Down and Dirty and KS95 for Kids which raises tons of money for the community each year
- Has grown myTalk107 Instagram to over 10k followers, organically
- Night Owl, weekend-er and after Five-r. She’s basically always working.
Congrats to all the nominees!
We can’t wait to cheer you on at the award show on May 17th!