According to the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Research Center:
- Currently, 76% of small businesses are negatively impacted by the outbreak of the coronavirus,
- About 5% are positively impacted experiencing stronger sales due to a sharp rise in demand for certain products, goods, and services.
- Of those businesses negatively impacted, 23% are experiencing supply chain disruptions, 54% slower sales, and 9% sick employees.
However, in our digital world, there are plenty of ways to stay connected to your customers through this pandemic and keep your business going through it:
- Let customers know what you’re doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Update your online channels
- Offer online deals & community building content
- Be responsive with proactive community management
In this episode we talk through some strategies and examples for your business to keep in mind as you navigate the COVID-19 world right now.
Originally published at socialfeedpodcast.com/ep102